1. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper. Place 45 pretzels in an even layer on top. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter on medium speed until creamy, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the vanilla and beat until incorporated, about 1 minute.
4. Add the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, until completely mixed together.
**Tip: Peanut butter mixture should be thick and slightly wet but not sticky.**
5. Scoop out a rounded teaspoon and roll it in your hands to form a ball.
6. Place one ball of peanut butter on top of each pretzel prepared on the baking sheet.
7. Once all balls are rolled, place another pretzel on top and gently press down to sandwich the peanut butter. (Be careful not to break the pretzels)
8. Once you make all of the sandwiches, place the chocolate chips in a double boiler and stir until melted.
**Tip: you can also melt them in the microwave, but be careful not to burn the chocolate.**
9. Dip half of each peanut butter pretzel sandwich into the chocolate and place back on the parchment paper. Repeat until all sandwiches are dipped.
10. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to quickly set the chocolate.
These Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels are like little bites of heaven. They are crazy delicious! They also make great gifts if you package them up in a cute little box with some fancy ribbon. Enjoy!