This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson® Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #NowEvenCrispier #TysonCrispyChickenStrips #WalmartCrispyChicken I am showcasing How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Strips.
With Back to School season right around the corner, getting dinner on the table as quick as possible is a must some nights. Can I just tell you that I am loving cooking up recipes with my Air Fryer. It makes cooking dinner quick and painless. These Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Strips go from frozen to the table in 14 minutes flat. What?! I use Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and I serve them with my BOMB BBQ Sauce. Check it out…
Why Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips?
First of all, Tyson® Chicken Strips have a new perfectly seasoned recipe that our family loves and they are now even crispier and taste amazing. Win, Win! I can feel good about feeding them to my family because they are 100% Natural with no artificial ingredients and they are minimally processed.
Tyson® never uses antibiotics and the Chicken Strips are all-white meat chicken. I grabbed my Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at my local Walmart in the frozen grocery isle. Click HERE to find out where you can get yours.
How to Make Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Strips
1. Place Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips directly from the freezer to the Air Fryer basket. You want to make sure you make them in batches and do not overcrowd them. If they are touching they will not get crispy.
2. Place the basket in the Air Fryer and set it to 400 degrees for 14 minutes, turning them 1/2 way through cooking time.
3. While they are cooking, whip up some BOMB BBQ Dipping Sauce. Mix together the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. BBQ sauce (like Sweet Baby Rays)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
4. When the Chicken Strips are done cooking, serve immediately with dipping sauce. I also added these cute little Cheesy Food Picks that nobody can resist!
There you have it, dinner from the freezer to the table in 14 minutes flat. You can’t get any easier than that. To learn more about where to purchase Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips click HERE.
Here are some other posts you might like:
- Quick After School Snack: Apple Toast!
- 5 Tips to Make School Mornings Easier!
- Back to School Traditions!