*Disclosure: We were hosted by Great Wolf Lodge New England for 2 days of family fun but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. I’m proud to be working with Great Wolf Lodge New England to help spread the word about their resort. We received complimentary admission and a discounted rate to supply an honest review*
When we were invited to the Blogger Day of Play, we were so excited. We have visited before and we love it there. Here is our review of all the awesome things that Great Wolf Lodge New England has to offer. There are literally so many family activities to do that it is impossible for your kids to say “I’m bored.” From mini golf to giant waterpark fun, the options are endless.
We were given a media paw pass to enjoy all of the activities they have to offer. There are 3 different kinds of passes that are available to purchase ranging from $74.99 to $99.99. They really can save you quite a bit of money if you plan on participating in activities other than the waterpark.
Some of the fun activities at Great Wolf Lodge New England
Many of “dry” activities are in the Howlin’ Timbers Play Park.
- This is 12 holes of mini golf that is suitable for the whole family. We didn’t keep score, but all of us insisted that we won.
- Bowling fun for all ages.
- Discover gemstones, minerals, and more as you sift your way through the sand.
- A high-flying fun ropes course way up in the air. There is a smaller one closer to the ground for little ones. *Be advised: closed toe shoes only, no flip-flops allowed. Must be 48 inches or taller for the main ropes course.
- An interactive game that takes you on a magical quest throughout the lodge. *Insider Tip: if you have very young children you can have them turn on all of the features so your child doesn’t actually have to solve the clue. The “magic” will work if they hold their wands up to any of the interactive features.
- Jam-packed with fun arcade games. Money can get spent very quickly here so set a limit with your kids before you go to avoid meltdowns.
There is also a Rock Climbing Wall, an XD theatre, Lazer Frenzy, and a Creation Station. Are you tired yet?! We haven’t even gotten to the main attraction yet!
Dining Options at Great Wolf Lodge New England
You do have some options in regards to dining at Great Wolf Lodge. You can choose a quick service type of meal or a full sit down restaurant meal.
- Quick service options include:
- Hungry As a Wolf – They offer pizza, pasta, salads, and more.
- Buckets Incredible Craveables – Your standard burger and sandwich choices.
- Dunkin’ Donuts – We all love some Dunkin’.
- Bear Paw Sweets and Eats – Yummy cupcakes, ice cream and more.
- The Lodge Wood Fired Grill is their sit down restaurant. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is a buffet option and a regular menu option for breakfast and dinner.
We chose to grab a bite for dinner at Buckets while enjoying the waterpark.
We ate at the Lodge Wood Grille for the breakfast buffet and there were endless choices.
The cinnamon rolls were to die for! I could have eaten the entire tray. I wish they were just calorie free.
We also enjoyed some sweet treats at the Bear Paw Sweets & Eats and they were yummy too.
As you can see, you do have lots of food options at Great Wolf Lodge. Also, all of the hotel rooms have mini fridges and microwaves so you can bring snacks, drinks, and simple breakfast items like oatmeal if you are on a budget.
We spent a few hours each day at the giant indoor waterpark that is included with your stay. There are water play options that the entire family can enjoy no matter what the age. Right when you pull in to the resort the excitement will begin when you see this giant waterslide.
Room Options at Great Wolf Lodge New England
There are 4 room types to choose from:
↓Here is an inside peek of the Wolf Pup Den Suite↓
↓Here is a room tour of the Junior Cabin Suite↓
If you have the time, they even have the cutest spa, Scoops!
We had such an amazing time at Great Wolf Lodge! So much family fun to be had there.
If you are vacationing in Massachusetts, you should definitely add Great Wolf Lodge New England to your itinerary. Looking for other things to check out? Check out Old Sturbridge Village and How to Spend 24 Hours in Boston with Kids