*Disclosure: This post is sponsored by CheapOair but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. I’m proud to be working with them to help spread the word about How to Get the Best Airfare Deal with CheapOair. I have been compensated for my time and to supply an honest review.*
Family vacations can be expensive. Between the flight, hotels, and food, the cost can get out of hand. For our recent trip to California, I booked our flight through CheapOair and I got an amazing “WOW” fare. I am going to tell you how easy it is to book an affordable flight with CheapOair.
Reasons Why CheapOAir is the Best Way to Search for Airfare
1. I think the best deals are on CheapOair as compared to other travel websites because they focus only on air travel where other sites focus on everything travel related. Because CheapOair is flight focused they can offer the best pricing margin.
2. CheapOair utilizes Fusion Fare technology which gives you search results that feature multiple airlines and result in a much lower price per ticket.
3. You can also sign up for their Fare Predictor notifications on your chosen itinerary.
4. When you search for an itinerary, CheapOair also lists money saving options for other travel dates as well.
5. If you are not comfortable with booking airfare online, you can also call CheapoAir’s travel specialists. They even offer phone only specials!
How I Got the Best Airfare Deal from Boston to California with CheapOair
When we flew to California in April of this year I started my airfare research 6 months before our desired travel dates. In my opinion, that is the optimal amount of time to get the best prices. I used CheapOair’s features like their Fare Predictor notifications.
I was able to book an outbound flight on CheapOair from Boston to San Francisco with a return flight from San Diego to Boston for $295 per person. That’s airfare for a family of 4 across the US for under $1000! I would definitely consider that a “Wow” fare.
A California road trip has been on my travel bucket list for 5 years. CheapOair made it affordable for my dream to come true. Check out CheapOair yourself and book your next flight adventure. More info on the CheapOair blog as well.
Here are some other posts you might like.
- Review of The Handlery Union Square Hotel in San Francisco.
- 5 Family-Friendly Restaurants in San Diego
- Family Fun at Belmont Park San Diego