These Greek Yogurt Berry Cheesecake Parfaits are literally like a slice of cheesecake in a glass.
They are very quick to whip up for a last-minute dessert as long as you factor in the chill time. They satisfy all of the tastes with a crunchy parfait portion, a creamy cheesecake portion, and the sweet fresh berries. And you will love every single flavor!
This recipe basically only has 4 steps and a food processor is the only kitchen tool you need which makes it a definite “winner, winner, chicken dinner.” You pretty much make the crust or parfait portion. Then the cheesecake portion. Then add the berries to finish things strong.
These Greek Yogurt Berry Cheesecake Parfaits take literally no time to make and taste like a slice of cheesecake in a glass!
- Crust Ingredients:
- ¼ c. raw almonds
- ¼ c. raw pecans
- 3 pitted dates, roughly chopped
- ¼ t. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 T. honey, preferably local (or maple syrup)
- 1 t. real vanilla extract
- 1 c. strawberries, chopped
- 1 c. raspberries
- ½ c. blueberries
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the nuts are nicely broken down. Divide the nut crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
Tip: If cream cheese isn’t fully softened, beat it first before adding the other ingredients.
Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey if desired. Enjoy!
There you have it! These Greek Yogurt Berry Cheesecake Parfaits make the perfect weeknight dessert.
Here are some other recipes that you might like:
You can also checkout Pinterest for more dessert inspiration. Happy Eating!!