This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. I am showcasing The Perfect Camping Dinner with American Flatbread Pizza. #AmericanFlatbreadFrozenPizza #CollectiveBias
As you are well aware, we are avid RV campers over here. In fact, we camp every single weekend for 6 months of the year! So you can imagine, the same old burger and hot dog dinner can get old real quick. Because of this, we are going to mix things up this week and grill pizza. Yes, grill pizza!
All About American Flatbread Pizza
American Flatbread is like a pizza-eating experience. High-quality ingredients paired with delectable flavors and textures make for a perfect campfire meal. So you get all of the taste of fresh, but the quick and easy convenience of frozen.
Before our camping weekend, I made a quick trip to my local Shaw’s Supermarket to stock up on some American Flatbread Pizzas. They have 14 delicious varieties.
- Uncured Pepperoni & Uncured Bacon
- Ionian Awakening
- Basil Pesto & Feta
- Tomato Sauce and Three Cheese
- Sliced Tomato and Five Cheese
- Chicken & Pesto
- Twisted 6 Cheese
- Sausage and Cheese
- Cheese and Herb
- Gluten-Free Cheese Trio & Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-Free Pesto & Cheese
- Vegan Harvest
- Farmers Tomato Pie
I grabbed a Tomato Sauce & Three Cheese which is topped with drool-worthy tomato sauce, 3 types of cheese, garlic, and herbs. A Cheese and Herb which is a white pizza topped with mozzarella, garlic oil, and fresh herbs. Last but not least, The Revolution which is smothered in mushrooms, caramelized onions, and tomato sauce. What?!
American Flatbread Pizzas are easy to find in the frozen foods aisle of the grocery store. Click HERE to find out where you can get yours.
American Flatbread Pizza makes the most delicious camping dinner with the convenience of frozen pizza without the compromise! They craft their pizzas with quality ingredients like fresh veggies, herbs, or kalamata olives. Bring on the mushrooms. Yum! All of these ingredients come together for one delicious combination.
How to Create the Perfect Camping Dinner with American Flatbread Pizza
1. Start by heating up your grill. We used a gas grill, but you can totally do this on a charcoal grill as well. If you are using charcoal just make sure you leave one section of the grill a little cooler. We do have our own grill that we use when camping, but many campgrounds actually have grills that you can rent.
2. While the grill is heating, I added some of my own unique ingredients to the Three Cheese Pizza. You definitely do not need to do this because the pizza is delicious by itself. I just felt like being extra today so I added fresh prosciutto, shaved parmesan cheese, and balsamic glaze!
3. Once the grill is nice and hot, turn the burners off, place the pizzas directly on the grill grates, and close the cover. Cook for 3 minutes. (Having the grill off gets the cheese to start melting. If not, the crust will burn before the cheese melts)
4. After the 3 minutes, turn the grill back on to medium heat and cook for about 7 more minutes. Again, cook with the cover closed. Keep peeking at the bottom of the crust to make sure it doesn’t burn.
5. And that’s it. So quick and yummy! Once the pizza is cooked, let cool for a minute or two. Then cut and serve immediately.
The Perfect Camping Dinner with American Flatbread Pizza
There you have it, dinner in 10 minutes! Now you can spend the rest of your night sitting around a campfire enjoying your American Flatbread Pizza while sharing spooky campfire stories. Be sure to pick up some American Flatbread Frozen Pizzas for your next camping trip. To learn more about American Flatbread Pizza and where to purchase click HERE.
Here are some other camping posts you might like:
- 10 Pictures That Will Make You Want to Go Camping!
- “Fall” in Love With Camping!
- A Day at Dianna’s Baths in Conway NH!