Coming at you just in time for Father’s Day with this deliciously decadent pound cake recipe that any dad would love. This pound cake is definitely meant for a special occasion. It’s not meant to eat when you are on a diet or watching your carbs if you know what I mean! It is buttery and amazing…
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
2. Add butter and cream cheese to an electric mixer.
3. Beat at a medium speed until creamy.
4. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating well. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined after each addition.
6. Add in flour, 1 cup at a time. Add in salt and vanilla.
7. Mix until combined, creamy and delicious.
8. Pour into prepared bundt pan.
9. Bake at 300° for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
10. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes, remove from pan and let cool completely on wire rack.