Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Here is a quick, cute, and fun craft that kids can do for mothers day! What mom doesn’t love a handmade gift?
Here’s what you need:
You can make two different kinds of flowers.
Here is the step-by-step for the yellow flower:
1. Fold 1 cupcake liner into a quarter circle.
2. Cut desired petal shape along rounded edge.
3. Cut 3/4 inch off the edge of another cupcake liner. Invert the liner and place on top of the 1st liner.
4. Poke 2 holes in the center with a toothpick.
5. Thread the pipe cleaner up through the hole from the bottom of the flower, through the button, and back down through the button. Twist stem to secure.
And there you have a daisy!
Here is the step-by-step for the pink flower:
1. Layer 3 cupcake liners and fold them into quarters.
2. Cut desired petal shapes on rounded edge and unfold.
3. Stack liners on top of one another and poke 2 holes in the center with a toothpick.
4. Thread the pipe cleaner up through the hole from the bottom of the flower, through the button, and back down through the button. Twist stem to secure. Scrunch up the layers with your hand.
And there you have your second flower!
I purchased all my supplies at a local Dollar Tree. Everything needed for this adorable craft cost me $5! You could make 40 flowers for that price. If you don’t have a Dollar Tree near you, you can order online at amazon.com
Happy Mother’s Day!!