Mascarpone Berry Pots!
Hello! Hello! Remember the amazing Tiramisu recipe that I shared with you a few weeks ago? Well, I was thinking. I had some leftover mascarpone cheese from that recipe and I couldn’t throw it away so I needed to come up with a recipe to use up all of the yumminess. In come these Mascarpone Berry Pots. They remind me of cheesecake without all of the work. They are creamy and delicious with no baking required. These Mascarpone Berry Pots are a great quick little dessert on a busy weeknight.
Mascarpone Berry Pots Recipe
1.Melt butter in the microwave and add it to the graham cracker crumbs
2. Mix until well blended and resembles coarse crumbs
3. Place about 2 tablespoons into each jar and press down gently (you can put more or less depending on what you prefer)
Set the jars aside.
4. In a mixer, whip cream to stiff peaks and set aside
5. In a mixer, cream together mascarpone cheese and cream cheese until blended. Add sugar, vanilla, and salt. Mix until everything is incorporated
6. Using a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cheese mixture
7. Spoon this amazing mixture into your pots that you prepared with the graham cracker crumbs
8. Top with sliced strawberries and blackberries
9. Add a sprinkle of sliced almonds for some crunch
10. Refrigerate for an hour before serving
These can be stored in the fridge for about 2-3 days. This is a great little quick dessert with great flavor. If you like this dessert, here are a few more desserts that you might like: