Father’s Day Pound Cake!
Coming at you just in time for Father’s Day with this deliciously decadent pound cake recipe that any dad would love. This pound cake is definitely meant for a special occasion. It’s not meant to eat when you are on a diet or watching your carbs if you know what I mean! It is buttery and amazing…
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
2. Add butter and cream cheese to an electric mixer.
3. Beat at a medium speed until creamy.
4. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating well. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
5. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined after each addition.
6. Add in flour, 1 cup at a time. Add in salt and vanilla.
7. Mix until combined, creamy and delicious.
8. Pour into prepared bundt pan.