4 Ways to Celebrate National Dog Day!
National Dog Day is on August 26th. Dogs have unconditional love! They keep us company when we are lonely, cheer us up when we are sad, and celebrate with us when we are happy. They truly are man’s best friend. We love our dog, Jake. He is a 6-year-old Lhasa-Poo. So sweet, loving, affectionate, and wonderful! Jake loves everyone he meets. We take him everywhere, even camping. Why not celebrate your 4 legged friends?
We celebrate Jake all year long, but here are some ideas to celebrate your dog:
1. Throw a doggie party to celebrate National Dog Day!
2. Pamper your pooch!
- If your dog actually likes baths (Jake hates them), give them a nice warm bath and a doggie massage.
- If you normally don’t let them sleep in your bed, let them have a special night snuggling in your bed
3. Get Outside!
- What do dogs love to do? Run around outside. Get them some fresh air even if you live somewhere that has snow in the winter.
4. Teach them a new trick!
- With a little determination, you can still teach an old dog new tricks.
Our dogs do so much for us, why not do something special for them. Happy National Dog Day!!